Saturday, July 6, 2013

Passive Aggression!

This is going to be the most passive aggressive thing I ever do on here. But I have made it clear that I don't play stupid facebook games, and I am never going to take someone (in this case a specific someone) up on the constant invites. Then again, I know they get game "points" for inviting people, so I have a distinct sense that they are using me for a stupid stupid purpose. But the problem is, they are a pure bred product of "minnesota nice" syndrome, which means they only speak and understand passive aggressive. SO I am posting this here, and then I am going to pin it to the pinterest board that they follow.


Because I can play at Minnesota Nice too. (Actually, I can't.  If they follow the pinterest link to my blog, than this post will be entirely too direct and offensive. Oh well!)

No comments: