Sunday, February 22, 2009

wait wait wait!

My internet is down, and I am only able to access things in short snippets... I can type something up at home and find a minute or two to be connected at the laundromat or visiting people, but I can't actually read everyone elses's stuff. So if you all could just put your lives on hold until Quest comes and fixes my little blue box, that would be peachy.

But if not, please know that I will read everything and catch up as soon as I can. Until then I may resort to the old fashioned way, the telephone.

Also, Yes I have sold out and put ads at the bottom of my blog. Hey, if there is free money to be had in the world, why not give it a shot? We'll see if anything ever comes of it though.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Well, if you insist, I'll go back to bed and wait until your computer gets fixed.

Ms. Emma said...

i second that. Be happy to! Anything for you!