Thursday, March 11, 2010

Excuse me for a moment while I indulge in intellectual snobbery...


I see dumb people. I hear dumb people. I talk to dumb people. I'm so tired of dumb people.

I'm sorry dumb people. I'm sure you are nice. I'm sure you have sweet spirits. I'm sure you have pretty faces. I'm just not sure I have the energy to be your friend right now. It's not me, it's you.


It's an Alton Brown night.

(sorry guys, I thought this posted then it didn't also, this is definitely not directed at anyone I know on here, it's directed at people that I see every single day. They don't have access to this)

4 comments:

susan m hinckley said...

How do I love thee, Nancy? If I'm counting the ways, this post will be a good start. One.

ps. my word verification is "mantra" -- I think "I hate dumb people" would be a good one.

Ann Marie said...

Who's Alton Brown?

leona said...

Ditto. That's all I have to say ... ditto. ;)

Carolanne said...

I sense a "Sixth Sense" sequel coming on...