Thursday, March 4, 2010

More FYI tidbits

Here's some general communication. As of right now, the plan for sunday morning is that you should watch for me as the amazon woman smack dab in the middle of the very back row. It's a lonely place, with no voices behind me, a different voice part to my right, and a sweet but very quiet lady on my left. But it seems to be where I have always and forever stood in a choir. I had hopes of being shorter than at least someone this time, but alas, it's just not meant to be. Maybe on the 21st... Or else during the sat am session of conference. Then again, it could even change again on Sunday morning.

5 comments:

Stefany said...

I hear you, Nancy! I was the tallest woman in the musical I was just in (taller than about 10 of the men, in fact), and put in the back center whenever I was on stage.
I am looking forward to watching on Sunday. I'll be recording it on the DVR, as it is during our sacrament meeting. I'll be thinking about you!

steph said...

I'm excited to see you! I'll be looking!!

Ann Marie said...

Yea! I'm contemplating missing my own sacrament meeting just to see you.

Carolanne said...

KBYU changed the broadcast time at the beginning of the year, so we don't get to watch it in the mornings anymore. But, on the bright side, I'll be looking for you during GC and only 9 more months till we switch to a later block. :)

Stefany said...

It is so not fair to preview such an entertaining post as the intellectual snobbery one on my feed, and then click on it and find it is no longer there.