Saturday, November 24, 2012

sell out.

Hmmm. It seems I have earned $1.58 in "advertising" from putting ads at the bottom of my blog for the past two years.  Unfortunately they don't send a check unless my revenue is over $100. Hey, only $98.42 to go!  This says I can advertise specific products within my blog posts too, so in the spirit of commericalism, I'm going to experiment with things that I like. For example. I like shoes. And so now if you click on that word, you should be taken to a webiste that sells shoes. unfortunately, I don't see a picture of what shoes they are, and I so hope they aren't ugly shoes. Let's try again. I also like books.  Did it work?  I chose a book about granny squares.  Which I've always wanted to learn how to make. It says I can put images and ads in here too, as opposed to just hyperlinking the text.  Let's continue the experiment.  How about an ad for something kitchen-y, since I love kitchen-y things?
Did it work? I think I chose a butter dish. Nope. So far none of this is working.  So much for my get rich quick schemes.  I guess I'll have to resort to the all-american pasttime for getting unneccessary stuff and extra resources. Asking Santa for them.

No comments: