Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Still figuring things out.

So, about his whole blogging thing. I am still working out the kinks. Until I do, it's pretty skeletal. Plus I may be computerless again starting the end of this week. So many things to do, and never enough time, money, energy, or desire to do them. One thing is for sure. I must focus my efforts on going back to school. So if contact seems sparse, and if I seem distracted, it is because I am doing the things I am supposed to be doing with my life. If, however, you begin to notice that I am on facebook every 6 hours and posting a new blog every day, then you can be assured that my old pattern of procrastination and anxiety has taken hold.

Either way, I will pay this semester's tuition before I purchase a laptop. But after I find a place to live. We'll see how returning to college goes before I really settle in anywhere.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Yay and welcome to the blogging community. And most of all, welcome home. I'm glad you're back where you belong. Here's to finding your happiness!

Jake and Chelsea said...

yeah blog! it's pink. so very pink. way to be girly nancy!

on a separate note, i miss you.

and, the large cup of half-baked i had fresh out of the factory was divine.

susan m hinckley said...

Hello . . . pictures please?! We'd love to see your new life. We miss you. No reason to go to church. Well, you know what I mean.

Goldarn said...

Don't worry about figuring it out. The best piece of advice I got when I started my blog was "No one is going to read it, so don't worry about getting it right immediately." It was comforting. :-)

Holly said...

I have a blog too, have I told you that? Can't remember, anyway it's www.hollythatcher.blogspot.com
I'm switching it to private because of a little problem I had with it being public. Anyway, I'm sending you an invite.

Nancy said...

I am still figuring out how to do the whole picture thing, and yes, forgive the pinkness of it all! SOmeday I will know how to do this and I will do it right!