Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quick Edit:

On Neil Diamond singing O Holy Night- as I was driving home from work today, I again made the mistake of turning on Lite Radio, and what to my wondering ears should be heard, but Neil Diamond singing "Joy to the World" with a chorus of children backing him up. And guess what folks: It was worse than him singing O Holy Night. So while wandering the www this evening, I did a quick google search. I turns out that he did two volumes of Christmas albums. So while his O Holy Night is bumped to the #11 spot on my list, and "Joy to the World takes spot #10, you could say that both volumes combined get the next however many spots they can use on the list. I might even start a facebook group entitled "Ban Neil Diamond from singing beloved Christmas tunes". Want to join?

1 comment:

Jake and Chelsea said...

have you heard neil diamond's entire hallelujah chorus?? he basically just pops in for the occasional "hallelujah" with that signature drop off at the end of every phrase...you know the one.

stunning. in every sense of the word.