Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tina Fey sums it up

I don't usually watch the show, but last week on 30 Rock Tina Fey described my unrealistic ideal:

"I just wish I could start a relationship about 12 years in when you really don't have to try anymore and you can just sit around together and goof on TV shows and then go to bed without anybody trying any funny business."

I don't even have anything profound to say about it, except that if you are going to lecture me on the value of a relationship without the work, you can keep your comments to yourself. I already said it was unrealistic. I just really enjoyed the quote. So there. *Pouting tantrum in corner*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Except sometimes its nice to throw in a LITTLE funny business!

Nancy said...

I don't know anything about funny business... that was the part of the quote I didn't understand.... :)