Thursday, May 17, 2012

"Things that Ryhme with Butter"

How do I love Kim?  Let me count the ways. 

I love her like a Nutter Butter loves being dipped in chocolate milk. 
And the way Laman loved to mutter.
And the way birds flutter.
And while we are on the subject:

Words cannot utter
The perfectness of combining chocolate and nutter
For privacy I close the shutter,
To indulge in a snack of divinity utter,
The chocoalte milk nutter butter
Where even the sludge of a broken nutter
Does not cause me to cringe or mutter,
But to seek a spoon to retrieve said soggy nutter clutter
From it's milky gutter
At such a state I do not stutter,
Nor sputter at the soggy nutter
Instead I feel my stomach with joy flutter
As I contemplate the texture and flavor what're
Found in eating soggy nutter clutter
from a sludgy chocolate milk gutter.


The End.






3 comments:

Aaron said...

A Haiku:

Oh, Nutter Butter...
When thou meetest chocolate,
My life is complete.

Kimberlee said...

Oh, it's so beautiful! *sniff* I want that framed on my wall. Next to the dragon quote. I must buy a house soon... Love ya Nancy! You just made my day. :)

Brenda said...

"What're" was my favorite part.