Monday, May 7, 2012

An All-Request Summer

Classes ended.  I passed everything.  Even the reallllly hard class I was worried about.  And I had about a week to kind of recover.  Then this week I have some how ended up working nearly full time. 

Interesting things are happening.  And I have no idea what to say about that.  I tried looking up "blog challenges" for writing ideas so I could just stick to a formula and answer questions instead, but while I was looking at other people's ideas, I had a new thought.  How about if I'm going to answer questions, I answer your questions?  You, the 4 people who read this, you must have random questions for me.  They could be thoughtful, strange, funny, whatever.  And I reserve the rights of selecting and interpreting questions.  Is this dangerous? I don't know, that's why I'm reserving my rights.  I would like to do at least a post a week, but that means I need questions from people.  So put them in the comments and we'll see what we come up with.  We'll work out the kinks as it goes along.  Yes? Yes.  I'll do my first request-post this weekend. Ready, set, go.

PS. Ummm. Please have fun.  And please respond.  I will be oh so sad if I don't get to post at all this summer.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

What are you reading for fun right now? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? What's the most significant thing you learned in your classes this semester? Who is your favorite Smurf?

Unknown said...

I can come up with many, but lets start with these
1) What is the funniest thing that has happened during a choir rehearsal
2) If you could travel any where, where would it be and why and with whom
3) Top 10 things on your "bucket" list and why

Kimberlee said...

1) Things that rhyme with "butter"
2) I find that the world suffers from a shocking lack of [insert answer here]
3) Moving to Guam: pros and cons

Amy said...

What were you thinking about right before you fell asleep?

If had $1,000 that could be spent anyway as long as it wasn't responsible in anyway, what would you do with it?

What is the secret to the perfect cookie?

Jammie said...

Hey I know I'm #5, but I still want in.

The summer we where room-roommates you told me there where 4 things you KNEW would happen in your life. One was going to BYU and I think one was serving a mission. You wouldn't tell me the other 2. Can you tell me now?

Amy said...

Questions from the kids:
When are going to come visit us? -Cori

Have you ever watched Cello Wars? - Nathan

What is your favorite kind of chocolate? - Cori

What is your favortie kind of candy (that is not chocolate)? Sam

What is your favorite color and why? Sam

What is favorite childhood memory? Cori

Can you visit us here soon? Sam

Brenda said...

Judging by these requests, this is going to be an entertaining summer.