Monday, March 9, 2009

Photo Tag

So I am supposed to display the 6th photo in my 6th folder, but the problem is that my photos are organized into folders within subfolders, and in my 6th folder I have 4 sub-folders but no actual photos, so instead I can show you the 6th photo within each of the sub-folders. Are you excited? Let's see what we have here. The folder housing the sub-folders is called "Jan 09", and the first sub-photo is entitled "Dad's Camera". It houses photos I downloaded from dad's camera while he was here at the hospital with Grandpa. They are all from Christmas time, so be warned, family members, you may be featured! Photo number 6 is....
(Drumroll? nope. It's not that exciting.)We call him Seth. He was, as of the last time I saw him, officially the biggest Camera Ham/Hog ever. You bust out a camera within 25 yards of him, and he will run towards you, find your focus, cheese it up, and love every second of it. And also, He is stylin' in his vest and turtleneck. He's always had class.
Next up, in the Folder Entitled "Dad's Memory Card", which I also downloaded in an effort to score more pics of nieces and nephews:

It's Mount Fuji! Alright, not so much a family member as a stunning and rare aerial photo of Japan's highest mountain, Snow-capped and rising above the clouds. Yes, I sorted out the pics that I downloaded from the memory card, and you are lucky that I deleted all of the De-icing and airport pictures, because you may very well have been treated to a picture of an airplane, or even more boring, a de-icing truck. But I just couldn't get rid of this one. You know how I feel about mountains.

Alright, next sub-folder, entitled "Birthday"

I should note here that if you are a parent to one of these adoreable monsters, you are welcome to have me remove their photo from the page, I won't take offense. And if you are a crazy stalker and determined to find these children via my IP address, you should know that the children in question do not live within 50 miles of me, rarely visit, and would cause more destruction to your life/home/car than you could fix in a day. I'm just sayin', they're pretty darn cute, but I am not responsible for damages.

Finally, the last sub-folder in my sixth folder of pics is called "Scans", and it contains scans of photos from Grandpa's house that we were discussing using for various purposees (obit, funeral program, etc etc)

This is Grandma and Grandpa's photo they had done when they left on their mission (?) I am pretty sure that's the timing, but you can correct me if I'm wrong. I love that Grandma's hair is the vibrant red color I always remember her having. We used to sit in the chapel of the Provo temple discussing shades of red and brands of dye that worked for us. Good Times. And also, Grandpa is quite the good-lookin' guy.

Well, that was fun. Frankly, I wish I had more sub-folders. Or I wish I could be more picky about which photos I got to post. But the browse was fun. Maybe I'll post more some other time.

No comments: