Sunday, April 26, 2009

I've come to a decision...

That white hair... I have decided that it is the same white hair every time. It just keeps growing back in, but it's definitely not a different white hair every time. Nope. It's the same white hair that just decides to pop up in different places every time. So really I have only found one. And the individual who welcomed me to the dawn of middle age yesterday can take the welcome back. I just poked my head in door for a visit, but I'm not staying. Perception is everything, reality is for people who can't imagine anything better, and age is irrelevant.

I'm not bothered by this. No not at all.

3 comments:

Jeannine said...

It's the same white hair, it's just moving around? Really?
I understand. At 36 I discovered wrinkles around my eyes. This year I found my first white hair. I have not however plucked it out. My hair is actually many different colors (naturally) with some strand being almost black, while others are blonde, brown, or red so the white doesn't really show unless you look for it. I decided not to pluck it so I could know for sure if others showed up or if it was the same hair coming back in different places.
You are sooo not old. We can't allow it. If we do, what does that make me?

Carolanne said...

I found my first white hair when I was 11. Talk about a ruined recess. I feel for you!

leona said...

white hair shmite hair ... its all hair and there is always dye!